On July 5th at 12:35 a.m. Alton Sterling was shot and killed by police in Baton Rouge Louisiana. There are many versions of how and why circulating but many are missing one seemingly innocent fact that could turn into a very real problem. Two videos of the shooting were posted on social media, there seems to be a discrepancy as to which was posted first. The one that is concerning when dug into is the one that the Triple S Food Mart owner, Abdul Muflahi.
That may seem like an innocent enough coincidence since Sterling was outside of that specific store at the time of the shooting, but when dug into a bit farther connections were made that raised red flags. It seems that Muflahi is from Dearborn Michigan, and still has many family members from there as well. Dearborn has recently obtained a Muslim Government system and Sharia Law is slowly being bought into the general laws of the town.
That still may seem a bit of a stretch for suspicion until you add in a few more factors.
1. During the Dallas black lives matter protest on the night of the 7th many BLM supporters took to social media to ask that all protesters hold signs asking for ISIS to help.
Graphic video of shooter
2. Expert analysists have stated that the shooter caught in a video shooting an Officer in the back appeared to be light skinned but not “white” and was wearing what appeared to be a type of “military style” clothing, and the way he moved and attacked was done in a very “trained” fashion.
3. Texas is known to be a hot bed for some Radical Muslim movement from time to time.
4. Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam are heavily involved with these BLM protests.
5. Radical Muslims have often referred to a PURGE being needed…
When all these things become one and the facts are known it is very concerning indeed.